BAT Vesper Action
Introducing the all new Vesper Action from BAT Machine made right here in Post Falls, Idaho!
- 26 Ounces
- Long Action, Right Handed (see note below regarding left handed options)
- Remington 700 Footprint
- Integrated 20 MOA Picatinny rail and recoil lug
- Available in Standard, Magnum, and Lapua bolt faces
- Pocketed receiver body much stiffer than the industry standard holes you see in lightweight actions
- Entire action housing and bolt heat treated with ISONITE LiFe Nitriding process
- 1 1/8 Tenon threads for superior strength, the largest available in the industry
- .720″ diameter 90 degree spiral fluted modular bolt, can swap bolt faces without replacing entire bolt
- 17-4 Stainless action, the strongest in the industry
- M16 Extractor for Standard and Magnum bolt face, Lapua bolt face has Sliding Plate Extractor, DLC coated
- .0035″ bolt to action housing clearance, optimal for field use
- Tool-less field serviceable and Melonited firing pin assembly
- Replaceable bolt knob with 5/16-24 threads
- Available exclusively from Unknown Munitions, an Authorized BAT Machine dealer
*** Must ship to an FFL of your choice, please have them email us a copy of their FFL referencing your name.
*** If you need a left handed action, we will take a 25% nonrefundable deposit and once we hit 10 deposits BAT will make a run of them. Send an email to email@example.com to put down a deposit.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 in|
Standard, Magnum, Lapua
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.